- PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
- Ski Congress – Update
- Upcoming courses
- Free Tunis Congress
- Custom abutments
- Events this month
- Industry Awards – Finalist
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH – Ora-Aid
- Protects Intraoral wound from food, bacterial and cigarette smoke
- Reduce pain
- Advanced concept in intraoral dressing
- Self-adhesive with saliva
- Easy to cut into different shapes/sizes
Ski Congress UPDATE – Addition to the lineup
Jorge Campos Aliaga
Jorge will be lecturing on PET (Partial extraction therapy) I have heard him lecture a couple of times in the states and his lecture style and content are incredible. Jorge is from Argentina but now lives in Spain. He is very active on Facebook and Dental XP as well as being a renowned international lecturer.
All lectures take place once the pistes are closed and there is lots for non-skiers to do. We are also offering SMOP training with Hugo Patrao and hands on Versah courses with Salah Huwais and Jason Buglass. These are included in the price of the congress, but numbers are limited.
Upcoming Courses with Dentale Training
- 22 November DASK® Sinus Lift One Day course with Kashif Hafeez
- 24th November Introduction to SMOP courses with Hugo Patrao in LONDON
NEW COURSES FOR 2020
- PRF Course with Stuart Ellis and Stavros Eleftheriou
- TX ZEST Locator full mouth rehab course with Mark Durnall over 2 days
Both in conjunction with General Medical
Dentium Congress Tunis 2019
Jason is presenting the guided system and digital workflow in a hands-on pre-congress session.
Dentium’s congress in Tunis promises to offer learning and sunshine in a fabulous hotel.
The programme can be viewed here at implantium.co.uk/home/professionals-home/news-events/
They are priced at £105 including postage. Essentially the Ti blank has a pre-milled fitting surface so offers exceptional accuracy.
Events we are supporting this month
- 2nd IDDA VOX BIRMINGHAM Emma Downing (IGP ) is helping on the SMOP stand.
- 11th Kelly and Claire at the Birmingham ADI study group
- 21st Kelly and Claire at the Wakefield ADI study group
- 23rd Kelly and Felicity ADI Members Forum Birmingham
We have reached the final of the Dental Industry Awards taking place on the 8th November–fingers crossed!
- Outstanding Business of the Year
- Best marketing campaign
- Best advert